fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #971

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #971
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:14:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/03 6:45:35 AM, owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

<< So,
> short of climbing the fences:) what's plan "B",  Does anybody know if VSCDA
> is
> selling passes to us non road race types? If so, got a contact number for
> me?

Yes, you just need to be listed on someone's 'overcrew'.  There is a charge
for 'overcrew', but I'll be surprised if someone does not have room for you.
Get us a list of who's coming, and we'll see who can list you. >>

Seems like VSCDA is missing a bet. Out here on the left coast, Laguna Seca
has same restrictions on number of "public" weekends. When HMSA races there on
club weekends, they sell an "associate" membership at the gate for $10.
Cheers
Gary Anderson