fot

spark plugs for TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: spark plugs for TR6
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:21:13 -0600
I am looking for information about spark plugs for my 1976 TR6. I am in the
middle of an engine rebuild. This engine has had the block decked flat and the
early model head has been milled to give 10.5:1 compression. The head has been
extensively ported etc. and I am running a hot cam. etc.etc.etc. For carbs I
am using a pair of 2" HS8 SUs attached to a TR6 intake manifold that has been
opened up and ported.
I am  presently using NGK BP6ES spark plugs but I am looking for a plug that
reaches deeper into the compustion chamber.
I like the performance and temperature of my NGK plugs but it looks like there
is room for a longer plug within the combustion chamber between the oversized
valves I'm using.
Does anyone have any suggestions??
Thanks
Walt Hollowell