fot

Re: ebay sales

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: ebay sales
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:12:03 -0400
Uncle Jack wrote:

>I'm offering for two go-fast parts for sale on eBay -- a slightly used
>camshaft and a trick steel flywheel.

The flywheel looks a lot like the Racetorations steel flywheel that
I recently bought for my TR6.  The short-nosed flywheel that I have
weighs 9.8lbs sans ring gear, which is on par with the alloy flywheels
out there.  The Racetorations wheel is a a jewel, having been micro-
polished and coated (except on the clutch side).  It seems a shame to
install it.

My flywheel cost $330 plus another $150 for shipping, so your starting
price is a steal!  Steel flywheels offer considerable safety benefits over
lightened cast-iron and better longevity than alloy, so it begs the question
why are you selling it?

Cheers,

Shane Ingate in Maryland

Shane

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com