fot

Mid Ohio & Snook's Dream Cars

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio & Snook's Dream Cars
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:59:24 -0400
Greetings all FOTers,

I would like to extend an invitation to any FOTer (and crew) who is going to
the VSCDA Mid Ohio event to stop by our Museum on their way to the track.  We
are conviently located just off I-75, about 1 1/2 hour from Lexington.  Map
and directions to the Museum are on our website.

Mike Jackson and Bill Dentinger will be stopping by Thursday mid-morning and
we'll have a lunch spread for anyone who wants to come and "hang out" for
awhile before heading to the track.  Looks like registration doesn't open
until 5:00 on Thursday so there's no hurry to get there any sooner.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com