fot

Re: SCCA runoffs

To: "matt matthews" <mattspit@worldnet.att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA runoffs
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:08:24 -0700
lump failure...to what extent I don't know.  Sargis has been putting out HUGE
power with the 1296 since his switch to FP, but reliability has been a problem
at the big show.  I believe he ran trouble free at all the nationals, but this
makes 2 of 3 with some sort of engine troubles, 2001 head gasket failure was
the problem.  But he's that good and most anyone else could be in the same car
and not have the 1.3 second gap to second on the grid.

Aaron Johnson
#38 F-Prod Spitfire MkIV Oregon Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9