fot

RE: New Improved version of Phantom Grip needs testing.

To: <tstrange@new.rr.com>, <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Improved version of Phantom Grip needs testing.
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:42:58 -0500
Tom,

 You are correct. I checked with the powers that be and they will allow
me to run vintage. I won't be able to qualify for Sunday's race so I'll
be starting from the back. Glade Snodgrass is setting up by turn one on
Friday,but I may still take you up on your offer.I plan on being there
for tech on Friday. See ya there!

 Jeff Senty
 Gp89blue
 And all that stuff