fot

Re: dyno test of TR-4

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dyno test of TR-4
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:34:17 -0400
I had a similar experience a few years ago with HS6 carbs.  I could
not get any power over 6000 rpm on the track.  I just could not get
them to flow enough fuel.  I put air cleaners on to add some
restriction and gained 300 rpm on the straights.  I did not, however,
go so far as to add the weber style spacers.  Joe(B)