fot

Kas's injection

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kas's injection
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:16:05 -0700
    I can vouch for the injection pieces Kas made.  I have a set or the?
set in my garage which I purchased from Denny Wilson in the mid '80s.
The metering unit is a very clever little modification that made the
fuel setting very repeatable. The fuel cam looks like it was heated and
now I know why. The feeler gauge shim pack is intact with a little
cardboard storage box for the individual shims. It also came with a cool
Moon air density gauge. The velocity stacks still have the hoses
attached. This also came with red rubber balls to plug the stacks just
like an old Hilborn drag setup. The dual Lucas injection pumps were
mounted on a piece of aluminum angle with the fuel filter. Eventually
this will be on a TR250 replica of the #12 car.
Greg