fot

Re: How I Burned 32 Gallons of Gas This Weekend

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: How I Burned 32 Gallons of Gas This Weekend
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:53:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/2003 5:33:57 PM Central Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

> Subj:RE: How I Burned 32 Gallons of Gas This Weekend
> Date:10/20/2003 5:33:57 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:BillB@bnj.com";>BillB@bnj.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:henry@henryfrye.com";>henry@henryfrye.com</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Interesting, totally blank, but interesting.

Bill:

You wouldn't understand...you had to be there.

Bill (D)

PS

I think Henry had a 'NO NO Attachment' that got clipped by our Webmaster.
VSCDA's inaugural MID-OHIO effort was a small, cozy, loaded with track time
event.  I had a ball, even though my Team Mates Don Brick and Bob Wismer broke
down towing and never made it.  It was Indian Summer (Midwestern Football)
weather, and the cars loved it, but I'll let Henry tell you.