fot

Re: How I burned 32 gallons

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: How I burned 32 gallons
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:10:42 -0400
It was great to see you again Henry!  I'm thrilled that the Grandwazoo jinx
on your car is now broken.  Seems every time I"m at an event with you some
horrible spell comes over the big yellow car.  Maybe it's because of all the
times it saw me at a track with it's former owner.

It was a good weekend, even the weather co-operated.

And Jeff Snook opened his museum on Thursday for those of us on the way to
the track with time to spare.

mike jackson