fot

Re: Sports Coil Mania...

To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports Coil Mania...
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:40:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/2003 9:57:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bradlnss@lightspeed.net writes:
Wow...

A lot of money to get that original look...I have a half a dozen of these in
the parts box...time for an Ebay sale!
Wow is right, Brad! Too bad I've only two of these, and I really don't want
to get rid of them. On the other hand, I've two kids headed for college
someday... :-)

Reminds me of the run of "genuine Lucas sealed beam" headlamps that hit eBay
a couple years ago. A couple pairs went for upwards of $150 or so, but then it
tapered off somewhat...well before I could round up any to auction!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald Database!