fot

Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"

To: "Wes Dayton" <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>,
Subject: Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:45:00 -0600
I would think that the lack of DOT approval would keep Yokohama from
producing that tire for sales here in the USA through the bigger vendors.
Why can't we get a specialty tire supplier to import a container load and
resell them? Bob Woodman, Roger Kraus, Sasco, are you listening? There is
market for a 195-60-15 or 205-60-15 that is being ignored.  I have the
Dunlop 205-60-15 D84J's and I am unimpressed. I think the word is out on
them. I would try the 032Rs if they came available, especially if they were
195's.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com