fot

Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"...and Fires

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, BillB@bnj.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com,
Subject: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"...and Fires
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:02:56 EST
Fortunately, I dont go fast enough for any of this to matter to me and I dont
have to clutter my mind with all of these facts.

The fire in SoCal is clearly devastating.  Cary, I hope you have fared well
in the fire.

Every once in a while someone will have fire in their Iowa Corn Field and it
makes the evening news. Then they ban burning leaves in the fall for awhile.

I burned one small pile of leaves and it was just smoldering when a neighbor
turned me in. One large firetruck with fully adorned fireperson's, wielding
fire axes and hoses, appeared at my house. After the last wisp of smoke was
conquered, they came streaming into the family room where I was comfortably
watching TV. They thought it was funny and wondered who the cranky neighbor was.

I dont live in that neighborhood any longer, but that is another story.

Joe (A)