fot

Re: Sports coil mania

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports coil mania
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:55:16 -0500
In a message dated 10/29/2003 11:32:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, BRITPAC writes:

> I saw it, but I don't believe it. Clearly we're out of line, selling new
> sports coils for $39.95. I had better raise those prices
> right away...

Don't bother, Steve, ee won't be "fooled" by that gold colored case, modern
logos and the lack of a "proper" screw-in HT lead.

As for deterioration, I've got a couple of these "valuable" original-style
Lucas Sports coils that have outlasted one or two cars. Guess I'd better rig up
some way to protect these coils from the inevitable theft and later eBay
resale....

:-)

--Andy Mace