fot

Jack Wheeler's TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Jack Wheeler's TR4
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:07:06 +0000
I got this from a fellow Triumpher...

I found an image (attached) on the FOT web site that interests me, and
the photo credits page said you took a lot of the pics.  I have a '63
TR4 and am doing some fairly radical suspension mods that increase the
front/rear tracks substantially.  I want/need to add flares and love the
look of the "Jack Wheeler" car.

Did you take the picture?  If so, do you happen to have others or know
how I can get in touch with Mr. Wheeler?

Cliff Farmer

It wasn't my photgraph... Can anyone help this guy?

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134