fot

TR250 in Winnemucca-Want Information on this TR250?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 in Winnemucca-Want Information on this TR250?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:17:25 EST
Hello,

Two Triumph Guys are traveling I-80 to SF area. There is a TR250 in
Winnemucca, NV. Right on I-80....

If anyone would like to have an evaluation of this car, we could do a
write-up and take digital pictures.

I just sent a mesaage to owner that we will be passing by Winnemucca on or
about the 9th of November. See ad below.

Joe (A)

6   FOR SALE: Rare Triumph TR 250   11/03/2003  b   Winnemucca, Nevada  <A
HREF="http://209.150.107.10/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=&;
search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=5387&query=retrieval">
Details</A>
    Complete TR 250, Nevada rust-free body, 2 engines, hardtop, many extra
parts. Car is unassembled ready for complete restoration. $4,000.00, OBO.