fot

1974 TR6- Parting out in New Mexico

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 TR6- Parting out in New Mexico
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:20:51 -0700
I bought a running 1974 TR6 as a builder or parts car. It did not get the
price is wanted on ebay (ebay item # 2439606721 not presently listed) so I am
going to part this car out. VIN CF29168U. Paint code 19 (white) trim code 11
(black). there are 22,507 miles on the odometer (this is plus 100Kmi). This
car has a straight 4 speed (non-overdrive). Steel wheels. This TR6 has been in
storage since 1991. It is very dirty but no rust. Body panels are good except
a bad dent square in the rear. I have a clean New Mexico title. Frame is
straight and not rusted. The starter and speedometer head are spoken for. If
you are looking for a particular part for your TR6 contact me. FOT members get
prefenence. I will be stripping this. New Mexico  car down, cataloging parts,
taking digital pictures then listing them for sale on ebay in a week or so. I
have a mess of pictures and details available upon your request.
Thanks
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico