fot

GT6 Help

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Help
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:57:17 EST
Fellow shop dwellers-

OK, so its been a while since I've posted anything...This year has been crazy
with work and trying to build cars (like that doesn't happen to anyone else).
After a few futile hours of trying to find a spare diff drive axle, it dawned
on me that someone else must have one lying on a shelf instead of my having
to tear down a sealed diff unit to find some dimensions.
So, who has a GT6 differential output shaft lying around and can tell me the
diameter of the shaft as it goes into the diff side gears and how many splines
on it?

Thanks and now back to our regularly scheduled thrash...
             Nick in Nor Cal