fot

RE: Vintage racing from Monterrey is on Speed Vision NOW

To: BillDentin@aol.com, rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vintage racing from Monterrey is on Speed Vision NOW
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:12:04 -0800
I was definitely not in the top five. I spun so many times I got dizzy.
Found out later that when we put the front end back together we put the
repaired steering link was considerably longer than the one on the other
side, inducing some remarkable bump steering into the wheel on that side.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sorry to hear about your prostate. You'd think something that served us so
well for so long would not go turncoat on us. When you can leave the house
go see Master and Commander. I presume you've read the Aubrey--Maturin
books by Patrick O'Brian. If not, there's the perfect thing for your
convalescence. eighteen books in the series and every one a masterpiece.
I'm rereading some of them here in Hawaii--for at least the fifth time.

  _____