fot

Wyotech

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>, <RJunkermei@aol.com>
Subject: Wyotech
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:29:58 -0600
You left already? I thought you would still be packing. I wanted to stop by
Saturday, but I forgot that Sarah had a basketball tourney in Killeen. Sorry
I missed you. Stay in touch, and best of luck with the new job. I'll copy
this to teh FOT list. Anybody up there in Wyoming?
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com