fot

Re: Thanks

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:51:29 -0600
At 08:44 AM 11/27/2003, Jack W. Drews wrote:
>One of the many things I'm thankful for at this time of year is the army
>of friends from the Triumph hobby. At the risk of sounding corny, this
>list , which means this gang of people, has provided me with hours and
>hours of enjoyment this year. I've been involved in lots of civic,
>charitable, and social groups over the years, and the FOT gang never
>ceases to delight me with its can-do attitude. That goes for you guys and
>gals outside the USA too, -- a special thanks to all of you for not
>injecting anything about the world mess into our fun hobby. And of course,
>Thanks, Mark Bradakis! Happy Thanksgiving!
>
>uncle jack

As I look at the various mementoes in my home office, both automotive and
non-automotive related, and to play off what Uncle Jack has said about the
group known as FOT; never have I learned so much, laughed so hard, seen the
selfless sharing, or felt so fortunate to be allowed to be associated with
such an eclectic fellowship, and this all from the same group of characters.

May what you have given be repaid a thousand times.

E.