fot

Fwd: So you want to go really fast

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: So you want to go really fast
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:40:52 EST
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Full-name: Robertten1
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:34:14 EST
Subject: Re: So you want to go really fast
To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com

I'm not sure, but a member of our local Triumph Club (New England Triumphs)
has a 1955 TR2 short door that his father bought new in 1955.  He also owns an
early TR2 long door with a very low production number, sorry I don't remember
what year ('53 maybe).  He learned to drive in the '55 and many years later
after giving the car a complete frame up restoration his Dad got to drive the
car in like new condition, again.  Cool stuff.

If interested the long door car is for sale, it's in running condition but
needs TLC.  His name is John Kundy.

Later,
Bob T.
'64 Spitfire GT  LeMans replica/autocrosser