fot

Fwd: Garage Dollies

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: Fwd: Garage Dollies
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:34:07 EST
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Full-name: BillDentin
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:31:54 EST
Subject: Re: Garage Dollies
To: dmitchel@sbcglobal.net

In a message dated 12/06/2003 7:55:42 AM Central Standard Time,
dmitchel@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Subj:RE: Garage Dollies
> Date:12/06/2003 7:55:42 AM Central Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:dmitchel@sbcglobal.net";>dmitchel@sbcglobal.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:spaceley@uiuc.edu";>spaceley@uiuc.edu</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:spitfiresuz@141.com";>spitfiresuz@141.com</A>
> CC:<A HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Speaking of garage dollies, did anyone else see the AutoWeek on Speed
> review of the SEMA show? I got a kick out of the references to booth
> babes. Although usually it would be booth bimbos.

Amici:

Speaking of Garage Dollies and Booth Bimbos, one of my non-racing friends
sent me a picture of the World's Tallest Woman.  She lives in Holland.  She's
7'4" tall, and weighs over 350 pounds.  Now, if you've not seen her, I am sure
visions of Andre the Giant in drag come to mind.  Not so!  She'd make one Hell
of a Pit Bunny, albeit in an Amazon way.  Those of you who know my Shirley Jean
(4'11" and 118 pounds), can imagine this one would scare me to death.
Probably fit better in a Corvette or MUSTANG tent.  Contact me off list, if you
want
to see that picture.

Bill Dentinger