fot

Re: Displacement testing and 89 mm liners

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Displacement testing and 89 mm liners
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:01:26 -0600
Those very nice Venolias are sitting on my shelf, having been replaced by
Wiseco 87mm pistons.  One of the other sets of Venolias are in the uncle
jack special.  I switched to the Wiseco's because I had a set of total seal
piston rings that would fit the Wiseco but not the Venolia pistons, and
needed to replace the rings since I had the engine apart.  So, both Venolia
and Wiseco have made 87 mm pistons in the fairly recent past.

- Tony Drews