fot

Re: Cylinder Head Flow

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, cartravel@pobox.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: Cylinder Head Flow
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:24:59 EST
In a message dated 12/09/2003 11:02:48 AM Central Standard Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

> I'm not sure, but I think you got it right when you mentioned Bernoulli's
> Principle. The pressure of the fluid (liquid or gas) at the small diameter
> end of the tube would be lower due to Bernoulli's Principle. This would
> cause a pressure differential from the entrance (higher) of the tube to the
> far end (lower). The pressure differential would give an added "push" to the
>
> liquid, wouldn't it?
>
> I'm writing lecture notes for Fuel Metering Systems, so I've got Bernoulli
> on the Brain; maybe the increase in flow has to do with something else!

Amici:

Boy!  I am still on the mend after radical prostate surgery...so all this
pressure at the end of the tube and Bernoulli stuff is really striking a chord
with me.

Thanks a million.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Does it talk about periodic leaks anywhere?