fot

Coil over helper springs (spax)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Coil over helper springs (spax)
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:42:56 EST
When I went with Penske coil overs, I had a similar situation.
Huffaker came up with expensive but clever 2nd springs that fit on the end of
the
real spring.  The 2nd spring was made of very thin metal, so it collapsed
with very
little pressure, and then took up very little space.  Not a perfect piece,
but it can
be made to work

Hardy