fot

Selling my beloved TR4

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling my beloved TR4
From: "rob noyes-smith" <robnoyes@cybermesa.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:27:03 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: dos_gusanos <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 6:51 AM
Subject: Running with VARA

> This is true, I do refuse to remove my 60 spoke wire wheels and my Lucas
flame
> throwers(Just in case ther's a night race).  Maybe I'm just a little sour
cuz
> I really couldn't go to Vegas because I have to drive the Halloween hay
> wagon.
> Even though VARA apparently allows anything to run now, from reviewing my
> Victory Lanes, it looks like they group similar stuff
> together...............Would you like to hear my feelings on "Vintage
> NASCAR"?.....
> .................Cheers Henry Morrison
> Here's the current List
> '59 Elva Courier
> '61 TR3
> '64 MG 1100
> '59 Renault Dauphine Sports racer
> '61 Austin Healey 3000
> '74 Series III Land Rover
> (I have died and gone to Heaven)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of TR 4 Description.doc]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-004s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-005s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-001s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-003s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-004s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-006s.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-010s.jpg]