fot

RE: world news

To: "'fot'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: world news
From: "Jim Gambony" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:41:52 -0600
Art,

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say this:  I believe that if more people
around the world raced vintage Triumphs there would be less world strife, as
getting the cars prepared and kept running would put the rest of life in
it's proper perspective.

Having said that, I wish you all a happy and safe off season, and hope that
the spring brings you all the racing results you dreamed of.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas TX