fot

Re: cracked Panasports

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com ("BOB KRAMER"), fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cracked Panasports
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:27:35 -0500
In a message dated 12/17/2003 10:55:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> While surfing I found some 15X7 Panasports that are damaged . Is this
> something we should be worrying about?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&cat
> egory=34209&item=
> 2448485401

Frankly, I'd worry a bit about anyone who tried to sell a cracked wheel...and
I'd worry MORE about anyone willing to pay money to BUY a cracked wheel.

But think of the money to be made in litigation: millions of $$$ from the
seller, the wheel manufacturer, the shop that mounted your tire on the wheel,
the kid who sold you the too-hot cup of coffee that spilled in your lap when
the wheel collapsed at speed.... ;-)

--Andy Mace