fot

RE: Foreign VHS

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Foreign VHS
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:11:31 -0800
Easy, it's in PAL format. Go to the Chinatown or Japanese area of any big
city and you'll find electronic stores that have PAL/NTSC machines who can
convert for you. Have them burn it on a DVD. Alternatively you can go to any
video dup0licating or production company and have then do a DVD for you.
Last but not least, your Danish buddy could burn you a DVD. There are four
DVD formats, but every player newer than 1998 recognizes all four and will
handle it.