fot

Classic Motorsports magazine is throwing a party

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Motorsports magazine is throwing a party
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:17:56 EST
Just wanted to personally invite you guys to the Classic Motorsports magazine
Walter Mitty presented by Moss Motors on May 1-2. This is our official coming
out party and first birthday celebration at Road Atlanta.

All Classic Motorsports readers will be offered greatly reduced admission to
the races and all will be invited to drive Kumho Tires' new MINIs on the
autocross course to compete for prizes at no additional charge.

Famed author, Classic Motorsports magazine staffer and ride mooch B.S. Levy
will be a featured speaker at this event.

Many incredible seminars are also planned. Carl Heideman and his British
Motor Trade Association will be organizing the seminars. Seminars will include:
welding how-tos, Triumph race prep, hop ups, and much more. We will have some
impressive Triumph people on hand to help with tuning questions and problems.

CMC will also be on hand to publicly build up a Lotus Super 7 replica in just
two days.

We would also invite the FOT folks to set up a corral for members or to work
with local Atlanta Triumoh clubs to make sure the marque is well represented
at this event.

Come meet the entire magazine staff, get a chance to drive the track, enter
the swap meet, car show or just hang out, watch the races and look over all the
magazine project cars, including our Rotary powered Spitfire and TR3 vintage
race car.

Thanks, I thought this event would interest you guys.

Tim Suddard/Classic Motorsports