fot

Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:17:07 -0800
Hey, some real business, not just my blather for a change. I'd like to
nominate Bill Hart of Hart Properties to the FOT. Bill drives the bejeezus
out of a Devin Triumph. He's getting closer to catching Peyote every race.
He's a great guy and a generous competitor--just like all you guys.

His family also owns the Hart Collection, which is more than a little
stunning. Home to the TR250K of the illustrious Mr. Kastner and Pete Brock,
as well as the Flying Shingle, a load of other race cars that any one of us
would sell duplicated body parts for, and wonderful street stuff, fossils
and kids cars as well (though who is going to let their kid play with a
miniature Testarossa--I didn't have one growing up, I don't see why some
brat should either).

Could I have a second. Mr. Kastner perhaps?