fot

Re: TR6 cuff links

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: TR6 cuff links
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:54:50 EST
In a message dated 01/22/2004 11:47:15 AM Central Standard Time,
sbarr@mccarty-law.com writes:

> Does anyone have a use for a set of TR6 cuff links?  They look like the
> rear quarter flag decals.  As I have neither a TR6 nor shirts which call for
> cuff links, I thought I should pass them on to someone who has one or the
>other.
>  Free to a good home, "seller" pays shipping.

Scott:

For God's sake...you're an Attorney.

You should have and wear both cuff links AND suspenders (aka braces).

Even on Saturdays.

Get in line, Scott!

Bill Dentinger

PS

Your summer daily driver should absolutely be a TR6.  Mine's a TR4 (course,
I'm older than you are).

Didn't you see the ads?

SIX and the single man?