fot

Re: TR3 aluminum radiator?

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: TR3 aluminum radiator?
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:52:10 -0500
Uncle Jack asked:

>I have a friend who desires to put a larger radiator in his TR3. We do this
>all the time to TR4's, but I don't know if one will fit a TR3.
>
>Does anyone on the list have a TR3 with one of the 19" x 22" stock car type
>radiators in it?

McCullogh Radiators (www.alumrad.com) in Wisconsin have built several custom
alloy radiators for TR6s; all you have to do is supply a drawing; mine was
literally sketched on a napkin, and fit beautifully (OK, about 0.25" larger
than expected, but it fit all mount points, and cost $350).  A custom rad
for a TR3 (sans crank-handle hole) would be easy.

Shane "who needs a bleedin' radiator when its 20 degrees F" Ingate, in
Maryland

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up  fast & reliable Internet access with prime