fot

Roll bars in TR6s

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Roll bars in TR6s
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:23:21 -0500
All,

In preparing my car for Solo II Street Modified, my cage must fit inside the
bodywork.
I intend to run with the factory hardtop, so clearly the rear hoop will not
clear my
helmet by 2", rendering me ineligible for "trading paint" type events.  Just
as well, too,
'cuz I'm not that brave.

At some stage down the line, I'd like to find and fit a Surrey/Targa top
from the TR4/5/250
to the TR6.  I am hoping that someone reading this can tell me if the rear
hoop which
will be built to fit tightly within the factory steel hardtop, will also fit
inside the
Surrey top.

Anyone have a Surrey/Targa top they could part with?

Thanks in advance,

Shane Ingate, not topless in Maryland