fot

Track photos

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Track photos
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:34:45 -0800
I'm certain that most  racers'  level of excitement builds at the anticipation
of approaching the race track  -quite pavlovian.

Furthermore, the  final turn, off the public road, and onto the track  is
really  rewarding and rejuvinating.  It seems  to  "re-boot" your memory with
flashes loaded with  simultaneous memories.  Great stuff.

So, if you have a photo of a track  entrance .. I'd like to post it.  Just
jpeg it to me with a description and location.
see for example...

   http://www.fot-racing.com/index.html

M. Dunst