fot

RE: Bon Ami vs. Ajax

To: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bon Ami vs. Ajax
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:43:17 -0800
Chlorine causes stress corrosion cracking, especially in magnesium/aluminum
alloys. A lot of cleaners also use silica-based abrasives whereas Bon Ami is
Diatomaceous Earth which is basically little diatom skeletons that are
calcium.

Don't axe me why I know dis stuff and can't remember where I parked my car.