fot

Congrats to Steve Smith

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Congrats to Steve Smith
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 0:56:15 -0600
Congrats are in order to Steve Smith.   This car and driver combo is
unbeatable. The throttle response on this car is something that makes mortal
man cry in desperate jealousy.  He approached me from behind on the long front
strait at the California Speedway with such closing speed that I was somewhat
befuddled in awe.  I was doing about 6800 r's with 3.45 rear end in fourth gear
at the time with 22.5" tire diam. You figure it out. I am impressed.  No TR
can beat him.  So, I tried my back up tires at 25" diam. in a later practice
session..No help.  No joke. This guy has a screaming and legal gt6 for the
record books.  And Kas is a witness.

Mordy