fot

Re: SPIT/GT6(re TVR)

To: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: SPIT/GT6(re TVR)
From: "John Price" <jprice1@txcyber.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:35:13 -0600
Well, I just told a guy that my front uprights are Spitfire with TR-6 axles
because that's what I have been told. However, my steering arms ( their
design is the same as the TR-3/4, differing only in size and the fact that
the arms have threaded holes) bolt to the bottom of the caliper mounting
plate. The caliper mounting plate is separate from the vertical piece to
which the trunnion is attached. I am absolutely certain of this because I
just finished disassembling the whole thing, having all the bits
crack-checked and reassembling. So, help me out, here. A definitive answer
would be good.

John Price.