fot

RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Campell Hausfield,

To: "'Dave Riddle'" <dave@microworks.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION WEBSITE,Campell Hausfield,
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:23:17 -0700
I did!  :)

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Dave Riddle
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 10:08 AM
To: fot@autox.team.net
Devilbl iss, etc.

At 08:28 AM 3/7/2004, you wrote:
>God, I hate class action suits.
>
>The legal team gets ten million and the people who were actually
affected
>get a $50 gift certificate with a true value of $5. And the next
compressor
>you buy is $50 more expensive and is made by Wang Fong Heavy
Industries.

You got that right!  Anybody get their $13.00 check last week for the
suit
on behalf of people that bought over-priced music CD's?

####################
I did!  :)
####################

With Tort reform we won't have to see the stupid Ambulance Chasers
commercials like those for "The Law Offices of James Sokolov" that are
filling the airwaves here in the Phoenix area. If you are not getting
his
commercials count yourself blessed. He is not from Phoenix but he has
three
different commercials running here that are trolling for "clients" for
three different "afflictions" so that he can start some new class action
suits.

I love the one where he is asking welders who have been diagnosed with
some disease that has been linked to welding gasses to contact him.
This sort of lawsuit really gets my dander up.  Instead of thanking
someone for giving you a job you are suing him for causing a disease
that he had no idea the process was likely to cause.  And the fault
should lie solely on the welder himself because he chose that line of
work in the first place.  That sort of lawsuit is groundless and is what
gives lawyers a bad name.

Joe