fot

ebay items of interest

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay items of interest
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:05:43 -0700
I have two interesting Triumph items that will be listed on ebay this coming
Thursday night. (March 18, 2004)

1. ebay item 2467285106
this is a pair of 2" SU HS8 carberators that have been set up for a TR6. I
am including both early and late model intake manifolds which have been
opened up to 2" and ported for better air flow. These carbs did a very good
job on my 1976 TR6 prior to my switching over to triple Webers.

2. ebay item 2467287531
Absolutely straight and totally rust free frame from a 1974 TR6. I had this
frame sold and ready to ship to Philadeliphia but the buyer's wife killed
the deal at the last minute. Ideal for a major TR6 restoration project.

Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico