fot

Dave Weber at Malvern Racing

To: chuck.arnold@oracle.com
Subject: Dave Weber at Malvern Racing
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:12:55 -0500
Chuck,

Dave Weber died a couple of weeks ago from cancer that he had been
fighting for several years.  He had done an awful lot for the big-boy racer
community, and he even took time for us Triumph guys.

He had about a $1/4M in ultra-rare go-faster bits in inventory, and as you
can
imagine, the vultures are circling.  I believe his brother is dealing with
the
estate, but I do not think anything is being sold individually anymore.

A really, really nice guy.  I value all the advice he has given me.

Shane Ingate

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/