fot

A few Spitfire Mk. I pieces

To: ".Triumph List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: A few Spitfire Mk. I pieces
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:09:16 -0600
Cleaning out the garage. Would anyone be interested in...

* A Mk. II radiator (I think it's a Mk. II -- radiator cap is on the
radiator, there is no separate overflow tank -- or it might have come out of
the Herald I tore apart 20 years ago).

* A Mk. I windshield frame (no glass, but still has the mirror)

Yours for $10 each -- which I figure would about cover shipping.

Trash pickup is next Monday. They're going in the trash if nobody grabs 'em.
If you want it, give me a shipping address.

--Rocky Entriken