fot

Re: on TV tonight redux

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: on TV tonight redux
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:04:33 -0600
Well, sorry guys and gals -- just a few seconds of the tape were on
tonight. Hope nobody sacrificed soap opera time to see it. They did show a
couple of seconds of the tape as a lead-in to their series of the Hometown
Racing Videos. We don't know when the full tape is going to be broadcast
and we just happened to see the little sample. Of course, you can view it
on Tony's site

http://www.tonydrews.com/