fot

Re: Stolen Race Car - Denver, CO

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stolen Race Car - Denver, CO
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 01:04:47 -0400
I have gone so far as locking a heavy steel cable through my trailer
wheels.   I figure that if someone does drive or tow my truck away
with the trailer, it will not tow very easily and will make lots of
smoke as the trailer wheels drag down the road.  I just have to
remember to take it off before I drive away, since I am sure that the
results will not be pleasant.  Joe(B)