fot

Re: TR4A thru 6 Rear Hubs

To: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>,
Subject: Re: TR4A thru 6 Rear Hubs
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:16:33 -0400
I think what you have is where the inner bearing has worn a grove in the
spacer. The inner part of
the bearing has been turning against the spacer. I replace these in the hubs
I rebuild. Also check
that the stub axle is not worn enough that the bearing will not fit tight on
the stub axle. You don't
want the bearing center turning on the axle. I find these spacers worn in
about half the hubs
that I rebuild. They are available from several suppliers.
Dean
Tetterton