fot

RE: test pilot heros

To: gasket.works@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: test pilot heros
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:29:50 -0400
Scott Crossfield came by the school once. This man has flown the X-1 and the
X-15 and possibly everything in between and has a ton of x-plane time. (more
than anyone?) One might think that this would give him a swelled head, but
this is not the case; he is a regular guy.

In fact, he said HE envied US because he always wanted to get his mechanic
certificate and never did.

A humble man.

John Herrera