fot

Re: Track pick-up

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <owner-fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Track pick-up
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:47:25 -0500
Odd that anyone would BF someone for such a common practice.

IMHO, it's a safety item. Having the pack go into T1 after the green,
arguably the most predictably dangerous time of any race -- with EVERYONE on
tires that are less than optimum, is stupid. Especially since warming tires
on the pace lap provides no advantage that everyone won't have a lap or two
later anyway.

--Rocky Entriken