fot

RE: Buttonwillow

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Buttonwillow
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:25:12 -0700
>    Californians have a slightly different approach to freeway
> driving than I
> am used to. Going back to Santa An on Sunday I was southbound on I-5 just
> north of Grapevine. Long line of cars all cruising at the same speed. I
> glanced at the speedo and we were doing almost 100!

Mebbe your speedo reads high ... I never got over 90 & was passing a lot of
people.  Only saw one CHP, he pulled over a Mustang doing around 100.

> Where the hell did all that traffic come from? On a Sunday!

Everyone else wants to get out of LA on weekends too ... And all come back
on Sunday, to go to work Monday.  Fair number of the vehicles I saw looked
like they were coming from Buttonwillow ... at least that's where the
traffic started getting heavy (coming from Dixon/Sacramento).

Randall