fot

RE:

To: "'Jeff Snook'" <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: RE:
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:27:41 -0400
Jeff,

I'd like to accept your offer to take over this room. Tell me how to do it.

But I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. I'm coming up
there with flames in my eyes and fire in my belly. All you guys who think
you're so damned fast just better tack weld your doors shut. Because when I
get there.....well, that's all I can say right now. Other than maybe I have
a little FM you other FOTers don't know about yet. Just wait and see.

Other than that I really look forward to being up there with you'll. It'll
be good fun and thanks for the room opportunity.

Richard Taylor
Atlanta